We are the Wisconsin Brewery Running Series and we run for beer!
Join us at Big Head Brewing on Saturday August 24th @ 12PM for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this awesome brewery!! Weave through the surrounding area at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
We are all about being active, having fun and giving back to our local community. +10% of your registration dollars goes directly to local non-profits!
What’s included?! All participants receive a FREE craft brew from the brewery and get to take home a collectors pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series...plus swag, goodies and giveaways from our partners and sponsors + chance to win sweet door prizes and more free beer! Your registration also earns you an invitation to stick around and enjoy the day’s entertainment: live music, food offerings, local vendors, and fun with our sponsors.
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. We will have volunteers along the way to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- We run rain or shine! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly.
The fun-run starts at 12pm. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes prior to check-in and check out our partners, sponsors and pre-race activities. Don’t forget some extra $$$. In addition to your FREE beer and swag there will be merchandise for sale, food, and plenty more beer!
There is no parking at the brewery, please use nearby street parking. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
Look for our informational email closer to the event. We will remind you of these details and share anything else you might need to know.
Cheers to beers!